Registrations are now being taken for the annual Videoconferencing User Group Conference on 8th - 9th December. The two-day event will take place at Ravensbourne, London
Places are limited so please register now using the button below.
Delegates will have the chance to:
- Explore a wide range of teaching content
- Meet suppliers to discuss your requirements
- Discover creative uses for videoconferencing
- Keep updated on JANET Videoconferencing
- Explore the latest in videoconferencing technology
See images from last year's event here
Who Should attend?
The event is open to all individuals from the JANET community involved in videoconferencing with a particular focus on the schools and FE sectors.
If you have an interesting or creative use of videoconferencing that you would like to share, then why not enter our videoconferencing awards!
This is a two day event at the Ravensbourne on 8th and 9th December:
I really enjoy to read this awesome blog post.ReplyDelete
Video Conferencing Desktop